Sushi Infographic Sushi Infographic

Awesome

How bad ass was this? Incredibly bad ass was the answer you were looking for. The animation and such was solid plus I learned something. Kudos

Unfortunately I'm now starving.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

This is too Hilarious

Out of all the hilariousness - The part that makes me laugh the most is when you say "beacuase" Ahh... priceless. Original idea, like many have said before me phenomenal voice. The scrolling text was cool too of course. Will we see more of these?

The Prey - Short The Prey - Short

Oh noes!

Water, the age old killer of most video game characters. I wouldn't of jumped in if I was in her position either. Besides swimming never works out anyways... Overall decent Animation and such. Guess we will get the follow up next Halloween. Till then, don't drown.javascript:submission_controlle r.GetReviewController().GetWriteRevie wWindow().SetRating(7);

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Pretty Good

Well a lot of my favorite newgrounder's contributed to this, but overall the Art (Most of it) and the audio was pretty awesome. And the humor was spot on. However the not so funny parts made it a little hard to sit through all of it. I'm sure everyone put a decent amount of effort into this though so props.

SHOCK3 SHOCK3

Best Damn Stick Animation

Which means you are going to make a Shock 4 Right?

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

Oh my god, you cut his leg off.

Great everything overall. (And just as fantastic as the first one) I really look forward for these to keep coming out. I love when I see submissions that actually had tons of effort put into them.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Waiting

For the other guys head to explode heh heh.. awesome job man. Super entertaining.. watched the loop.. far tooooo many times. :D

Birthday Box Birthday Box

This probably

Deserves a better score then it has, It's well animated. And plus it's pretty damn entertaining for the... 30 seconds that it is.

LARRY episode 1.5 LARRY episode 1.5

Stroketastic?

This was all around a really good flash. I definitely appreciated the stroke guy reference from the Simpsons. But ya, good animating, good voice, gooood story. And I can't wait for more.

Jazza responds:

thanks mate! aaayyyeeeeeees..

Tarboy Tarboy

Amazing

Loved the animation the voice acting the story the music. One of the best flash animations I have ever seen on Newgrounds ever! Keep it up! Put out more like this!